WHAT IF I WAS TO TELL YOU THAT 20 JUMBO JETS FULL OF CHILDREN WILL CRASH TODAY, & TOMORROW, & ON & ON...? Would you be concerned? THAT IS WHY WE RUN.

  • Some 6,000 children die every day from disease associated with lack of access to safe drinking water, inadequate sanitation and poor hygiene – equivalent to 20 jumbo jets crashing every day.
  • Water-related illnesses are the leading cause of human sickness and death
  • In the past 10 years, diarrhea has killed more children than all the people lost to armed conflict since World War II.
  • 1.1 billion people in the world do not have access to safe drinking water, roughly one-sixth of the world’s population.
  • PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING: $30 provides safe drinking water for 1 person for a life time! TO DONATE, just follow this link.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Video po mem prvnim behu (video after my first run- in Czech)

4 comments:

Jan said...

Ahoj Davide,

My wife Faith and I had a terrific opportunity to work with "uncle" Jin Zidell on the idea of the run in 2002. Faith is still helping. It is unbelievable that all this is happening!

We watch your video and read your posts. It feels like we were there! Keep posting, please. Well, we plan to join the Run in Prague, and than when you are back here in California.

By the way, the run was mentioned in the Czech Radio (Frekvence 1) the day it started, so hopefully we will get a lot of coverage.

Say Hi to Uncle Jin, please. Good luck and see you in Prague!

Jan Bohuslav

Anonymous said...

Zdar Dave :o)

přeji vítr do zad a málo komárů:o)))

Pavel V.

David said...

Hello Jan and Faith!
Thank you so much for your comment. It's great that not only my friends read this blog. I mentioned your comment and hi to Jin, and he was pleasantly surprised.
I also asked my father to contact Frekvekce 1 to see if they would be interested in an interview or any kind of coverage. So far I know I'll have a studio visit with Cesky Rozhlas, and other media are still being worked out.
I will see you in Prague!
-David

David said...

Pavle, nazdraaaaaaaaaar!
Pekne jsi me prekvapil. Uz jsem od tebe neslysel pekne dlouho. Doufam ze vse je ok!
-David